Experience, Client Service, and Results
Throughout his 16 years of law practice, Drake Blackmon has handled a variety of litigation matters throughout the United States. Prior to forming his firm in 2015, Mr. Blackmon worked for and made partner at some of the finest law firms in the Southeast. During that time, Mr. Blackmon learned to handle a wide range of legal matters, ranging from class actions and complex business disputes, to products liability and personal injury/wrongful death litigation. He brings that knowledge and experience with him to his own firm, where he continues to obtain successful results for his clients; be it through motion practice, alternative dispute resolution, or trial.
Mr. Blackmon is licensed to practice in both Alabama and Georgia. His firm handles a number of different cases, on both the plaintiff and defense side, including:
- Commercial litigation — In federal and state commercial litigation, he is a focused advocate who provides comprehensive support in simple and complicated disputes.
- Insurance — If you are engaged in an insurance dispute, the firm handles both claims for individuals, as well as the defense of claims on behalf of insurance companies.
- Intellectual property — For patent, trademark and other intellectual property concerns,the firm can outline your rights and defend your work product if a conflict arises.
- Civil litigation — In all types of civil litigation, the firm develops a clear, effective strategy so that you have the best chance at securing a favorable outcome.
- Class action defense — The firm handles class action defense efficiently so that issues involving multiple parties can be resolved without wasting time or expense.
Regardless of your particular challenge, the Law Office of W. Drake Blackmon handles each task with the highest integrity and a total commitment to achieving its client’s objectives. Please call if you would like to schedule a consultation.