Accomplished Alabama Business Attorney Gets Strong Results
Assertive Homewood litigator assists clients in the Birmingham area
Sophisticated legal matters demand an attorney who has the knowledge and skill to help clients succeed. At the Law Office of W. Drake Blackmon in Homewood, I serve Alabama companies and individuals in a wide range of litigation, insurance and intellectual property matters. Over more than 15 years, my firm has won strong results in complex cases involving class action defense, medical device liability and financial services, earning my practice recognition from clients and colleagues alike.
Responsive law firm handles insurance and intellectual property matters
My firm represents Alabama clients in numerous legal practice areas:
- Commercial litigation — In state and federal commercial litigation, I am a focused advocate who provides comprehensive support in simple and complicated disputes.
- Insurance — If you are engaged in an insurance coverage or defense matter, my firm can analyze the relevant policy obligations quickly and assert your rights forcefully.
- Intellectual property — For patent, trademark and other intellectual property concerns, my firm can outline your rights and defend your work product if a conflict arises.
- Civil litigation — In all types of civil litigation, I develop a clear, effective strategy so that you have the best chance at securing a favorable outcome.
- Class action defense — My firm handles class action defense efficiently so that issues involving multiple parties can be resolved without wasting time or expense.
Regardless of your particular challenge, I will handle each task with the highest integrity and a total commitment to achieving your objectives.
Contact a strategic Alabama business attorney to schedule an appointment
The Law Office of W. Drake Blackmon represents clients in the Birmingham area and throughout Alabama in commercial litigation, insurance and intellectual property matters. Please call or contact me online to schedule an appointment at my office in Homewood.